Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What's new?

I am finally getting around to posting pics of the work we've done around the house.

First up is Savannah's room. I did it all myself! Well, Jer cut the corners and held the top rail in place while I nailed it, but everything else was all me.

See the lovely custom bedskirt? I made and inserted that patchwork strip to match the quilt Holly made.

And here is one of the dressers Sue brought down and painted for me - love it! Notice the jewelry holders I copied from Pinterest. Maybe not the best, but it's a work in progress.


  Lastly is this fabulous frame I found at the DI yesterday for ten bucks. I am going to insert some cork and use it for Annie's artwork. Anyone want the painting for their basement???

3 comments:

hmdraney@gmail.com said...

Karie, that is so fabulous!!! I am so impressed - it looks so cute! And wow, the bedskirt looks so good with the quilt, the bedding and headboard, etc. Way to go!! What does Savannah think of her new big girl bedroom?

Natalie said...

FABULOUS!!! Love, love all of it!!

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful! You did a great job.